Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: The Little White Squares Edition

If you read yesterday's post you know that I lost my computer over the weekend and with it all of my photos. This is how I am justifying being a obsessive hoarder. Luckily, I never delete photos off of my camera until I know that I have backed them up onto an external hard drive. Even then I keep the photos I really love on my camera forever. I'm a nut bag, I know, but it happened to help me out this time because I still have my outfit photos! So let's just straight to What I Wore Wednesday!

This is one of my favorite vintage shirts from my Etsy store stash because it has these cute tiny white squares printed all over it. The print looks like polka dots from farther away but when you get closer you realize they're squares! Other than that it's just a simple cut vintage button down shirt. It has a little bit of a poof to the sleeve around the wrist, but I wanted to wear it with the sleeve rolled up. I got beef with long sleeve shirts so I usually wear my sleeves rolled up.

I wanted to do a sort of modern vintage look so I paired the button down with some thrifted black high waisted shorts that I wore all the time last summer. Actually, looking at the outfit now I realize that almost everything was thrifted. Apparently I really like the thrift store ey? Anyway, this is basically my go-to vintage look if I'm not wearing a full skirt. High waisted shorts just always seem so....this:


And I love it! I mean come on, be honest with yourself, you've always wanted to be a pin-up girl right? Okay maybe just me, but let's be real, I'll never be able to hold my legs up that straight. ;) So for now I'll stick with tights, saddle shoes, and high waisted shorts.

Black High Waisted Shorts - Thrifted
Cream Tassel Bag - Thrifted
Saddle Shoes - Urban Outfitters







So you all know my favorite vintage pieces (high waisted shorts and full skirts), what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...