Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Design: Swedish Style

I'm sure like most design-o-philes, I am regularly pulled in by Swedish style and design. They really know what they're doing over there and I'm not just thinking of IKEA (although I did spot at least one piece of IKEA furniture in the design of this space). This Swedish apartment is is perfectly modern and clean in design. It's full of simple lines and gorgeous white space. After taking all the time to paint each room in my apartment, I think I miss the simplicity and cleanliness of a white room. If you're thinking about moving to Sweden, it's for sale.

 
The forest wallpaper in the background perfectly fits into the aesthetic of the room and lends a little bit of rustic charm to the very modern furniture selection. 

 
I need a little grey ottoman like that. Oh yea, I would also need a bigger living room. 

 How smooth is this kitchen?




That's all I've got for today. Until tomorrow!
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...