Friday, May 25, 2012

Photo Fridays: Pin-up Girls Before and After

I feel like you can't love vintage without loving pin-up girls. The are the style icons for so many girls that love to dress up like they've been sucked through a time-warp. That's why I was so excited to find this post on Pin Up Girls Before and After! I only pulled a few of the photos, there are many more, but they were all great. I mean I knew the models had to come from somewhere, but who knew you could match them up like this. I love how you can see all the set ups and props in the actual photographs and then you can see where the artist had to create the rest of the pin-up girl's world. I adore them! I also love how in this first photo you can see a hand holding up this girl's skirt. Too funny. Someone turn me into a pin-up girl please?












Which one is your favorite pin-up girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...