Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vintage Love: Take Me Back in Time

I was honestly in a rut trying to come up with something to post today and I kind of hate admitting that. My thoughts on blogging go like this: You should love what you're doing and do it because you enjoy it. Therefore, if I'm in a rut or desperately searching for something to write about, I skip a day. Not that anyone notices anyway, but I'd rather let my blog sit empty for a day than force myself to write something I don't care about. I hope you guys appreciate that too, because, trust me, my writing just gets worst and worst the less I care about a topic.

Well, anyway, sometimes an idea strikes me out of no where and I just have to get it out there. I realized that as an Etsy seller, I don't talk about the store or my love of vintage as much as I maybe should. So what I did was throw together this treasury of some vintage items I found that make me smile! This one is spring themed because it's so nice out today all I can think about doing is going on a picnic with that vintage picnic basket I picked up years ago and have only used once. Geez, I really am a hoarder aren't I? Anyways, treasuries are fun to put together and you can actually shop what's in them! Enjoy!

Stranger Than Vintage on Etsy


Vintage 50's Dress XXS-X...
$68.00

Wicker Picnic Basket Large F...
$28.00

r e s e r v e d Vintage Pin...
$50.00

Vintage Pumps Lavender Purpl...
$29.00

Vintage OCEAN Blue Travel Ba...
$23.00

vintage 1960s dress / blue s...
$26.00

Vintage 50's Hall's ...
$120.00

Vintage 50s Sundress / Gingh...
$28.00

Vintage 80s Sage Green Sprin...
$38.00

Vintage/Pink/Crochet/1960s/I...
$48.00

vintage 1950s dress silk chi...
$310.00

50s Style Red Wing Tip Heels
$24.00

60s Dress / 1960s White Flor...
$58.00

WOW Big Luxury Earrings Vint...
$45.00

Pastel Spring Southwestern F...
$48.00

60s Bag / 1960s Floral Tapes...
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...