Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Americana Love

The fourth is tomorrow and you know what that means! Lots of fireworks, beer, and BBQ. Does America know how to celebrate a birthday or what? Now I am by no means the most patriotic person in the world, but I enjoy getting time off, good food, and friends, so heck yea I am going to celebrate! Anyway, in honor of the 4th, I found this kind of fun collection from Free People that is definitely full of America Love. Some outfits I actually don't hate while others I would never wear, but they're still fun to look at. As a general rule, I try to avoid wearing red, white, and blue together because I never like looking like a flag, but Free People channeled that 70s vibe they love so much and really did a great job of putting together the "American Girl".

So get those bottle rockets in line and get the barbecue nice and hot, it's time to have some fun!






This dress is adorable. Traditional and sweet, but simple enough that you can punk rock it up a bit. Maybe a studded belt around the waist and leather jacket for those chilly summer nights? Yup, you've convinced me, I'll take on please.




I'm loving this red, white, and blue scarf. It's got cats and dogs printed all over it. What's not to love?


Hope you guys have a happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...