Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Midriff Madness!

Baby, it's hot outside. And humid and muggy outside. What better way to stay stylish and cool then to wear an adorable skirt and a cute midriff top? Now I talked about how I feel about showing off my midriff in one of the past outfit posts, but you have to admit it is a cute look. If only I was more comfortable wearing them more often. I own a couple midriff tops that have been sitting in my dresser for a few years actually. I've just never had to guts to put them on and flaunt around town with my beer belly hanging out. But hey, if you got it, flaunt it!

Long story short, just because I don't think that I can rock the midriff top look personally does not mean  that I don't think it's a cute trend for other people. So I picked out some of my favorites that I've found around the internet, all of which I would totally buy to let collect dust in my dresser.



 I'm obviously found of the vintage styles. Anything that looks like it could be a top of a swimsuit from the 60s or 70s immediately pulls me in.







Midriff tops: love them or hate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...