Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Hats, hats, hats!

Hats! Hats! Hats! Summer is the season for some of the cutest hats isn't it? Seems that way at least. Winter always brings about some knit and crochet hats, but nothing like the wide brimmed and structured goodies in the summer time. Or maybe hats just seems easier to wear when below zero degree winds are not blowing them off your head. Anyway, I've never really been a hat girl, just an admirer. I have the hats-look-totally-weird-on-me complex so I've always stayed away from buying them. As of last summer I've been trying to get over my hat-phobia and it's a slow process. In the meantime, I've been an admirer and it's been a great season to be that.

I've collected outfits and inspiration from some of my favorite fashion bloggers around the web to show you what I mean. I recently picked up a little hat from a thrift store in my neighborhood (pics to come in tomorrow's outfit post!) and I'm trying out the whole hat thing. I am not promising amazing things. However, I hope this collection of hat centered outfits inspires you to pick up a few new dome-toppers!
















Hats: Love them or hate them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...