Friday, February 24, 2012

Graphic Print Landscape Fashion

First off, I just wrote an article for CraftFoxes about getting that Oscar red carpet look with vintage finds - on the cheaps! Check it out please! It's a really fun site.

On to business, who's been seeing a lot of graphic prints lately? ::raises hand:: Guess what else? I'm loving it! I started seeing it in the SS12 Jimmy Choo collection and thought "that's amazing, how do I get something like that?" Well  I've been seeing more and more graphic landscape prints so I imagine getting something for cheap is in the near future.

In the meantime, I found this amazing collection of landscape print dresses and skirts that I love and just had to share with you guys. It's by Marios and I love how versatile all the pieces are.





Isn't it cool? I need a skirt with expansive skies on it for the spring and summer, it's settled.

What do you think? Would you wear a mountain on your crotch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...