Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pink and Red Valentine's Day Inspiration

I have to admit, I don't really celebrate Valentine's day and all in all I think it's kind of a stupid holiday, but at the root of it I'm still a girl and that gushy, gross romantic side of me likes to peek out around this time of year. What will the roommate and I be doing this year to celebrate? Same thing as last year, nothing. BUT, that doesn't mean I can't still look at all the pink, red, and heart memorabilia right? Here's what caught my cold, callused Valentine's day hating eye this year.



Even if you absolutely hate Valentine's day, it's impossible to avoid. I don't plan on celebrating the holiday, but it does give me an excuse to buy a pretty new pink dress! No? Is that not how this works?

What about you? Do you celebrate Valentine's day every year?


Oh and I'm a social media whore so feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and add me to your google reader!

1 comment:

  1. I'd celebrate, but someone else we know also hates the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...