Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Polka Dots!

Okay so in reality I don't think polka dots ever really go out of style. They are always a fun, flirty, and girly ways to play up your wardrobe. Lately though I've been seeing more polka dots around than usual. It's probably because spring is coming and the love of all things girly seems to come back with the blooming flowers, but either way it's fun. So stock up or dig up those old polka dot prints, you'll be seeing a lot more of them around. I also recommend holding on to those classic polka dot pieces so that when you start seeing them in stores again in your own personal trendspotting, you can be ahead of the game.

Here are just a few of many patterns I found. I have to say I'm most fond of the pastel polka dots. They make the look softer and more girly than the standard black and white. And yes, I did snag the pale pink and white polka dot top from the Jason Wu for Target collection! Although, I'm also eyeballing those Betsy johnson earrings below. Love her!

The Polka Dot Set

River island
$36 - asos.com

Zara
$26 - zara.com

Kimchi Blue lace up boots
$69 - urbanoutfitters.com

ASOS stiletto high heels
$72 - asos.com

Leather clutch
$148 - nordstrom.com

Triwa Dandy Polka Dot - Red
£90 - the-dressingroom.com

Polka Dot Heart Stud Earrings
$30 - betseyjohnson.com


So tell me, polka dots: LOVE or HATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...