Friday, February 10, 2012

A Little Afternoon Color Therapy

It doesn't matter if it's sunny outside or raining, if you're having a good or bad day, bright colors are always cheerful. Well, they always seem to put a smile on my face anyway. It's the end of the week and if you're counting down the minutes to clock out maybe this will help.

I found this awesome photography piece a while ago called Aqueous Fluoreau by Mark Mawson. It's amazing what you can do with some ink and water. Enjoy!

Before I forget, I've entered the Refinery29 style blogger challenge. If you like reading along, vote for me and I'll send you a cookie! 



5 comments:

  1. we did this in one of my classes so pretty! i voted for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are out of this world! I love it! :) I found you through Refinery29 Blogger contest! I like your style, my vote is on u! I'm your new follower too, hope we can follow each other! xx
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! Thanks so much for the vote! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, I think they are pretty amazing too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...