Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Floral Jeans and Platform Boots

Today's outfit post is about me wishing for spring already. Remember when I talked about floral pants trending? Well, I just got these awesome floral pants and couldn't wait to wear them even though it had snowed the day before. Thankfully it was really sunny the day we took photos. Also, I finally pulled together an outfit with the metal collar I made and I decided that I love it! I especially love it after seeing them all over the fall 2012 Phillip Lim runway, but that's a different story.

Some of you may remember this fur vest from a previous outfit post, but I have to say that I am not getting nearly enough use out of it.

 This is me almost falling over. Graceful ain't I?
 This is the metal shirt collar necklace I made. Like it? You can make your own with this tutorial. I am a fan a sharing knowledge.

 There is something so 90s about these shoes and as a child of the 90s I approve!


 Alright, here it is if you want the look: they don't seem to have these on the Urban Outfitters site anymore, but here is a selection of floral jeans that should fit your tastes, similar heeled boot, similar shirt, similar vest.

Anyway, are you itching for Spring yet or is it just me?

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots, love the collar... hate the jeans. I really cannot get past them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What a bummer. I love them. I just won't wear them around you.

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes! As a fellow child of the 90's, I also approve. Also love your DIYs, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad someone is enjoying them. I have a few more planned so stay tuned ;)

      Delete
  3. Love those jeans and shoes! super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...