Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: The LA Lakers Edition

This week's outfit post has nothing to do with basketball except for I'm wearing LA Lakers colors as the roommate was so kind to point out. Please ignore the backdrop, this was sort of a last minute shoot. I was going for something fun and flirty to wear out that was still casual and functional. It was a total accident that I picked out this color combo, it just looked good. I don't really watch basketball.


 These are probably my favorite pair of shoes, I wear them all the time. I've worn them in a more casual outfit before, but I'm sure they'll be making more appearances on the blog.


Here's a similar dress, similar cardigan in a different color, black tights, similar black platform shoes.

That's all I've got for today. What's your go-to color combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...