Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: The Jason Wu Edition

How many of you were up and at the doors of Target before 8am on Super Bowl Sunday just like me? It sounds crazy now I know, but was it totally worth it for you? I have to say I am very happy with what I got away with and I didn't even have to throw any bows for it.

For those of you that are confused, I mentioned a little while back that my favorite designer, Jason Wu, created a collection for Target and the launch date happened to be this past weekend. Of course I was there bright and early to snag a couple items I've been eying online. And guess what? I got 'em! Today's outfit post is dedicated to my early Sunday morning wake-up call.



I woke up early specifically for this dress and the bag. In the lookbook the dress was in white, but they didn't seem to have that in store. By the time I got to this dress there were two sizes left, a 6 and a 14. I got extremely lucky. It's super adorable and fun to wear. I don't this that sleeveless anything looks good on me but I didn't want to to just throw on a cardigan so I put this sheer, leopard print blouse underneath. That did the trick perfectly I think.

Because the belt that came with the dress was a pale pink and the colors in the shirt were mostly nude, I added these bright shoes for a little pop of color. I still can never really get myself to wear all black or neutrals.



In case you weren't crazy like me, there are still (totally reasonably priced) items available online if you want to pick something up for yourself. I highly recommend it. They are adorable pieces.

In other news, I've entered the Refinery29 style blogger challenge. If you like reading along, vote for me please! It'd be much appreciated. 



7 comments:

  1. If this were 1995, I'd call that outfit "bangin'."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shoes and I particularly love the way you've hung your jewelry.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling your blog is amazing so glad I found it your style is unique and cute love it!
    XX Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! That's so sweet of you to say. I love your blog too. Such gorgeous photos. I'll be following along!

      Delete
  4. ohh lovely look

    http://beginswithanm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...